Terms and Rules - Festival Artzond
It is tow ways of participation. One is when you post your material to Artzond, and it’s will be presented in the program and included in the ussued catalogue.
It’s available for recorded production – movie, photos, films and sounds: CD, DVD etc.
A real participation is – you come to festival and show your project in alive.
NOTE: Artzond festival does not give any accommodation.
You should do travel by own supporting, or by any foundation. We only may to assist for getting a residence.
In both cases a fee is — € 100 (or any equivalent) it's the expenses for issuing a catalog, flyers and other press-production.
1. Firstly, fill on an appliction form with brief depiction of you project - with title and indication a Category of Festival. And your data – CV (resume). If you rather write it on the E-mail please, keep attention with the extension of 'text documents' : they must be only .DOC - .RTF or .TXT exetntion , nor some others.
2. Before we do not ask you - please, Do not mail any other files, like -.pdf .mov .mpeg etc, all these files and the files with weight more 5 mb will be deleted automatically on the mail service.
3. Remember - your first step - is only depict your project (idea) by text.
4. Do not keep us only on the links of source somewhere on the internet, we do not check any of them! as before you should write you project - with title and all explanation / depiction.
5. Please, understand us - working with documents on the different extension is a hard job by converting every file to some others, so, please hold the rules.
6. The material e-mailed of none holding the rules does not access for consider.
7. Please, write in the application form the country or your citizenship.
Please, do not post any stuff (objects or DVD) before you did not get our answer of a good decision concerning your project.
One more Note - Reminder to participants - the festival has no one sponsor, so all organizational costs produced by the participants (authors), this fee is voluntary, and is 100 € (EUR) or any equivalent.
For What and Why ?? These expenses are for - publish a catalog of festival, rent and use equipment, management, and office expenses.